Saturday, January 23, 2010

The ELECTROLUX Model ZB89 Elux-O-Matic* Cleaner and Air Purifier

The ELECTROLUX Model ZB89 Elux-O-Matic*
Cleaner and Air Purifier
MADE IN CANADA

Why is this OWNER's MANUAL here for your viewing?

THIS vacuum cleaner which my parents had since the late 1960's or early 1970's, worked and lasted until around 2002, it had maybe one repair done, and the only thing that definitely got worn out was the HOSE, which was replaced.

Why don't they make products that last like this anymore ???



















5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I live in California and have had one of these beauts for a couple of years now. Thanks for posting this manual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was left outside for free when I moved or trashed as it had asbestos vacuummed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one pick it up on facebook market place for 60$ only needed a good clean up and new bag and filters now she works like brand new just love it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same Eelectrolux ZB 89 eleuxomastic green whit blower port and cord rewind.
    I got mine for 60$ on facebook market place works good after a spa day motor cleaning , bag replace and new filter and hsoe and i havea power head for it sure is nice .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same vacuum whti the book also .

    ReplyDelete